[j-nsp] Interconnecting logical routers via FPC3-E

Stacy W. Smith stacy at acm.org
Sat Apr 18 11:22:35 EDT 2009

There are different Tunnel PICs depending upon the type of FPC in
which they are being installed. Each of these offer differing amounts
of tunnel bandwidth. The PB-TUNNEL is for Type 3 FPCs and is
inherently limited to 10Gbps of tunneling bandwidth. See page 3 of http://www.juniper.net/us/en/local/pdf/datasheets/1000092-en.pdf
  for more details.

I'm pretty QOS illiterate, so I don't know if you might be able to
apply policers to lt interfaces to further limit the bandwidth. Maybe
someone else can comment on this.

--Stacy