[j-nsp] J-Flow problem

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Sat Apr 18 13:36:35 EDT 2009

Excellent point:

sf at router> show services accounting flow
error: Sampling does not have flow accounting configured

Again, this worked in 8.5, but not 9.2 -- there have not been any changes apart
from those may to the rate of sampling in forwarding-options->sampling.  I've
looked at accounting-options, but none of the syntax seems relevant.. any pointers?

-- Stephen