[j-nsp] nsrp ha link over ex4200

Tim Eberhard xmin0s at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:50:15 EDT 2009

Silly question...

Why would you not just cable the firewalls directly into each other? What is
the point of adding a couple of additional points of failure if you don't
have to?

Unless you're working with two firewalls at two physical geographic
locations I see no reason to have a switch in between the two firewalls.

Perhaps I don't clearly understand what your goals and reasons for using the
switches are.

-Tim Eberhard