[j-nsp] ex4200 throughput trouble on 10GE interface

Malte von dem Hagen mvh at hosteurope.de
Wed Aug 5 05:00:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

Michael schrieb:
> I use 9.5R2.7. Very interesting information about 9.3. Where did you hear
> about it?

we ran into several severe bugs on our EX switches, regarding different
functions (aggregated ethernet, virtual chassis, spanning tree etc. etc.) and
got that recommendation from our Juniper SE. That statement is some weeks/months
old though, so I can't say if the situation changed.

You can read some discussions about that topic in the mailing list archives.

Kind regards,

.m