[j-nsp] router protect policy

Sean Clarke sean at clarke-3.demon.nl
Wed Aug 5 12:24:36 EDT 2009

Hi Bill

the keyword "except" is what is not allowed on the EX .. maybe you need
to write one to accept only the NMS-NETWORKS prefix list and deny the
rest ... it should do the same job
i.e.

    filter ROUTER-PROTECT {
        term SEQ-100-accept {
            from {
                source-prefix-list {
                    NMS-NETWORKS;
                }
                destination-port [ telnet ssh ftp ftp-data snmp ntp ];
            }
            then accept;
        }
        term SEQ-100-deny {
            from {
                source-address {
                    0.0.0.0/0;
                }
                destination-port [ telnet ssh ftp ftp-data snmp ntp ];
            }
            then {
                syslog;
                discard;