[j-nsp] VRRP in Olive?

Patrick Lynchehaun patrick at lynchehaun.net
Thu Aug 6 15:30:06 EDT 2009

 Bjørn
        Tks for this link. The quick/dirty fix below works for mcast traffic
with current qemu cvs. Also the eepro100.c firmware is from 2007 from the
current qemu cvs, what do we have to update/if any in this driver
http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/ar7-firmware/qemu/trunk/hw/eepro100.c to allow
mcast traffic, any improvements in performance.

Tks,
     Patrick.