[j-nsp] tacplus on EX3200

Bill Blackford BBlackford at nwresd.k12.or.us
Sun Aug 9 10:22:58 EDT 2009

I'm struggling with getting tacplus working on my EX's and was hoping someone on the list has successfully done this.

tacplus-server {
        ###.###.###.### {
            port 49;
            secret "<my secret>"; ## SECRET-DATA
            timeout 5;
            single-connection;
        }
    }

I currently have local accounts with two profiles.
super-user and:
class NOC {
            permissions [ view view-configuration ];

I would want to integrate these two profiles into tacacs as well, but for now I'd like to just get it to authenticate.

Tacacs is doing passthough to AD and works fine with Cisco or extreme devices.
What am I missing?

Thanks

-b

--