[j-nsp] EX series VLAN filter verification

Dan Farrell danno at appliedi.net
Tue Aug 11 14:25:05 EDT 2009

I've been getting closer to implementing filters on a particular EX3200 I'm using, and I noticed that the verification capabilities in the CLI for filters (specifically, where they are applied) is pretty weak. For instance, I can't find a standard way to see a list of what ports, interfaces, or vlans a particular filter is applied on. The best I can come up with is-

>show configuration | display set | match filter | match vlan

Is there way I'm missing that can give me the same (or somewhat similar) information?

Thanks,

Dan Farrell
Director of Network Operations
Applied Innovations Corp.