[j-nsp] M7i compact flash card

Cyn D. cynthia_dal at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 20 12:35:38 EDT 2009

Thanks for all that replied.
Looks like many people have done what we are thinking of doing. I really
think Juniper should re-consider their pricing on these upgrade kits. We
also need to upgrade M7i DRAM from 256M to 768M, the price we got from
juniper was around $1500 for each 256M chip, while you can buy the exact
same for under $100! We didn't bother to ask for the CF. I assume it will be
the similar deal. This will only cause us and JTAC more grief.

C.