[j-nsp] EX4200

Niels Ardts N.Ardts at intermax.nl
Fri Aug 21 05:44:23 EDT 2009

I can remember we've had such an issue on 9.3R2, but at the end that
turned out to be an hardware issue on one of the members of the VC.

We're running 9.5R2.7 for about 6 weeks now and did not observe any
issues anymore. The switches are used for 'simple' L2 forwarding with
MSTP, no L3.

We have come a long way with major bugs and issues (we started with
9.1R1!) but since 9.5 the platform is completely stable.

BR,
Niels