[j-nsp] Loop Interface between logical-systems

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Wed Dec 2 18:37:19 EST 2009

Use logical-tunnels (lt-x/x/x) to connect logical systems.  The coolest thing is you can even specify the encapsulation, i.e. Ethernet, PPP, etc. to simulate different types of environments.   I used this almost exclusively for JNCIE preparation with just a single MX.

Regards,

Stefan Fouant
www.shortestpathfirst.net