[j-nsp] Filter based forwarding

Nilesh Khambal nkhambal at juniper.net
Wed Dec 2 22:26:07 EST 2009

So, are you saying that by adding a default route pointing to the inet.0 table (default routing table) the return traffic is not getting  routed to via inet.0 via appropriate egress interface?

Is there any another more specific route in PBR.inet.0 for the return traffic destination?

Is there a route for the return traffic destination in inet.0 point to the correct egress interface?

Can you post “show route a.b.c.d extensive table PBR.inet.0” and then “show route a.b.c.d extensive”?

Thanks,
Nilesh