[j-nsp] Juniper Training Courses

Timo Krjukoff tjk at natetis.se
Thu Dec 3 02:17:42 EST 2009

Hi Paul

Since you guys are looking into training in various JUNOS platforms, many of
these current courses have "basic JUNOS" section in all entry level courses
(except the new ones 1-day IJS, 1-day JRE and 3-day JSEC). For you most
likely the best call would be a customized set of training courses to meet
your specifics and skip repetitive sections found in many of the courses
today.

I teach courses in JUNOS M/T-Series, J-Series (Enterprise), EX-Series and
SRX-Series so have pretty good picture of the current contents.

If you have any further questions drop me a mail off list and I'll be happy
to help you.

Cheers

/timo