[j-nsp] bfd = busted failure detection :)

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:13:28 EST 2009

  Do your KRT queues eventually flush though?  Is it just a slow
control->fwding thing when large route updates occur?  I've done 2
upgrades in as many years to resolve a KRT related bug, but that
resulted in the queue NEVER emptying.  It's apparently related to a
residual variable being set after an RPD restart (caused by another
bug) resulting in a kernel/rpd inconsistency.  I'm told mine is
resolved in 9.5R3 (PR291407), but I got nervous when I read Richard's
earlier post.

David