[j-nsp] J-series RVI/IRB functionality

陈江 ilovebgp4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:08:40 EST 2009

hi!

"family bridge" is not supported in J series, it's only supported in
SRX3K/5K to support transpearent firewall.

In J series, there is only "family bridge" and "vlan" interface. But if you
replace the "family ethernet-switching" with "family bridge", and "interface
vlan" with "interface irb", "vlan" with "bridge-domian", it almost works in
an MX.

--
BR!

          James Chen