[j-nsp] bfd = busted failure detection :)

Judah Scott judah.scott.iam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:40:29 EST 2009

In lab tests, RSVP success during ISSU was hit-or-miss.  There were several
cases that is did work but It seemed to be not entirely based on
configuration (some degree of random failure).  AFAIK it still hasn't been
officially listed as supported in release notes or upgrade guides.  Am I
missing something?

-J Scott