[j-nsp] Shaping on regular PIC

Ramesh Karki rameshkarki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 03:28:57 EST 2009

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response. There is no option like GTS (Cisco feature) for
traffic shaping on juniper regular PIC. Current i have 4FE regular PIC, need
to shaped the traffic and i am looking for configuring exact scheduling
matching all traffic with best effort for 64K and delay buffer upto 128K.

Thank You

Regards,
Ramesh