[j-nsp] Stealing from MX firewall jtree space

Krasimir Avramski krasi at smartcom.bg
Fri Dec 18 06:55:05 EST 2009

Yep, and the reason is that they are hidden in primary rib, so as secondary
routes (which primary routing table is inet.0) in secondary rib they are
inherently hidden.

The policy itself is working correctly - secondary routes are in the rib but
marked as hidden.

Unfortunately we should give up...

Regards,
Krasi