[j-nsp] Sampling Traffic --- Urgent

Uttam Shrestha Rana uttam.shrestha.rana at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 04:26:03 EST 2009

Dear All,
 I am really thankfull towards you all for your kind help and quick
response.

Actually now in Juniper M10i we don't have service PIC, we will be upgrading
our Juniper M10i with MS-PIC which is an integrated service PIC. And also we
can't activate lo0 interface for now on our network.

We will be looking on this topic with details considering your given ideas
and will further come on contact with experts like you whenever came on some
confusion on any related issue. Thank You.

Thank You very much for your kind help again.

Regards,
Uttam