[j-nsp] Firewall filter on IPSec tunnel

Matt Stevens matt at elevate.org
Mon Feb 2 15:41:46 EST 2009

Nilesh,

I actually tried it in both directions - neither seemed to work. JTAC
keeps trying to steer me towards JunOS enhanced services.

I find it a little surprising that I can't filter traffic going over the
tunnel. I imagine I could do GRE over IPSec - but that would require a
pretty large change to our current IPSec mesh.
--
matt