[j-nsp] Upgrade from M10i?

Mark Johnson juniper-nsp at avensys.net
Tue Feb 3 09:30:32 EST 2009

Hi,

We have a number of M7i's and an M10i and are very happy with them.

However, we need to go to 10Gig shortly and I wondered if anyone could
suggest what options are available. I understand Juniper have some new
switches and wonderd if they might be suitable.

We need at least 4 x 10G ports and 8 x 1G ports, IPv4/IPv6,
OSPFv2/OSPFv3, full BGP (peering/transit), no MPLS and that's about
it.

While I love Junipers I would consider Cisco so if anyone might
suggest suitable Cisco models I'd also appreciate that.

Kind regards,

Mark