[j-nsp] Upgrade from M10i?

Phil Palanchi palanchi at rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 4 15:33:09 EST 2009

We're in the same 10G boat as Ken and Mark so I'm really appreciating all
the contributions to this thread!  Actually have a meeting next week with
our Juniper account to discuss 10G platforms so this topic is very timely.

We have 3 m10i's in our extranet with a couple of OC12 PICs, AS-PICs. IPv4/
someday IPv6, Multicast.

Thanks,
Phil