[j-nsp] FPC-Offline on M20 after Upgrade JunOS 8.5 to 9.3

Stéphane Grosjean Stephane.Grosjean at telindus.fr
Tue Feb 10 09:26:36 EST 2009

Hello,

Indeed, that might be the reason, however JunOS is due to check for hardware compatibility before to upgrade, unless you force it, or the hardware is not online during the upgrade.

So maybe it's an hardware fault that happened because of the reboot... does going back to 8.5 solves it?

Kind Regards,

Stephane.