[j-nsp] ERX dhcp-local: set siaddr or other dhcp options

Martin Lorentz ml at goetel.net
Wed Feb 11 07:00:20 EST 2009

Hi,

it's my first post, hello everyone. My employer uses ERXes since 2006.
Currently we're exploring how to migrate from PPPoE to DHCP.

So is there any way to have the dhcp-local standalone server in JUNOSe
(I have 7.3.0p2) answer with specific siaddr (like ISC dhcpd's
next-server statement) or arbitrary DHCP option fields? This would be
needed to point CPEs to their auto-configuration server. Could only find
references for other fields like netbios-server or dns-server in the
docs.

Thanks,
Martin