[j-nsp] Juniper SONET OC48/192

Andrew Jimmy good1 at live.com
Fri Feb 13 08:27:23 EST 2009

I'm just looking information about juniper 'PC-1OC192-SON-XFP,
XFP-10G-L-OC192-SR1'. For this we need to have SDH or we can directly
terminate into DWDM network. What will be the coloring scheme? How do you
consider dB losses when interconnecting router optical interface to SDH
which contains two to three ODFs on the path? What if I'm expecting -5 dBm
-6 dBm losses, the above card will work or not. I'm looking the same thing
for 'PC-4OC48-SON-SFP'.?

Is there any document contacting deep details of such parameters for these
modules.