[j-nsp] group re0 routing-options

Nilesh Khambal nkhambal at juniper.net
Mon Feb 16 07:05:49 EST 2009

It won't be used to forward any transit traffic since it pointing to
fxp0. Fxp0 can not be used to forward any transit traffic.

The route will still be used for routing the return traffic on fxp0
network. This is mainly the traffic directed to fxp0 interface itself.

If you don't want routing protocols to redistribute it to others, add
no-readvertise option to the route.

Thanks,
Nilesh.