[j-nsp] dhcp proxy

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:52:42 EST 2009

DHCP proxy is coming out in 9.5, it looks like...It was posted yesterday on
Juniper WEB page, in subscriber access document, by mistake they posted 9.5
Beta Draft  document out but today they corrected it and they put out the
9.4 version of the document. In that 9.5 Beta Draft they talked about and
described DHCP Proxy relay which it looks like is what I'm looking for
Thanks,
Marlon