[j-nsp] Question on BGP Peering/Upstream STM1-Juniper M10i

chenoi A chenoi_a at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 09:22:17 EST 2009

Hai...

Need some info and guideline.

I am newbies and this is the first time handling the m10i router. my compny want to setup layer 3 network. and upstream with one provider stm1

M10i------STM1-------Upstream Provider

run bgp between both router. This stm1 will be the trunk and our upstream initially will provide perMeg basis in this trunk...initally 1xE1 until the STM1 trunk full capasity. Interconnection is STM1 but the internet provided by upstream is E1. may i know how is the setup here. please help me....please assist...as iam vry puzzle here.

TQ