[j-nsp] route into inactive state

fighter worker knowhowccie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 02:39:50 EST 2009

well Stefan
actually my case is little difference , iam taking here about full
internet routing table i recieve from BGP peer and i dont want to put
these routes into routing table as i use a static default route with
differenet next hop to be able to control my upload but at the same
time i have some BGP customers who want to send to them the full
routing table through BGP so i cant put all these routes to discard as
the traffic will be discarded

Best Regards