[j-nsp] route into inactive state

Joseph Soricelli joe at proteus.net
Thu Feb 26 11:51:54 EST 2009

Both of these suggestions will work but IMO given the requirements I
would opt for the BGP routes in a separate routing instance. BTW, you
don't want a vrf instance since it requires targets, etc. which are
not needed here. A simple non-forwarding instance would work here
given the requirements.

The reason I would go this way is that the forwarding plane for this
router uses the default static route and I would rather leave this in
inet.0 and put the non-forwarding routes in the other routing table.

FWIW,
Joe

Joseph Soricelli
JNCIE #14/ CCIE #4803