[j-nsp] Vendor Comparison

Jason Alex amr.ccie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 06:33:37 EST 2009

Dear All,
           Can anyone provide me with a technical comparison on
Routers that act as PEs between Vendors Like Cisco , Juniper , Alcatel
& Tellabs ,....... . ?

Or anyone has hands-on experience on theses Vendors , i need to
comparison between these vendors in Routers acting as PEs in an
MPLS/VPN Environment , as i want to buy a PE to terminate Customers
connection on it

So any good comparison on MPLS, QoS, MPLS TE, ATOM , OSPF between
these vendors , & also limitations on these routers

if the comparison includes Cisco 12K , Cisco 7600 , Juniper M120 ,
Alcatel 7750SR it will help me alot in selection of the PEs

Thanks