[j-nsp] Upgrade on J-series

Andrea Duey aduey at jtac.juniper.net
Fri Jan 16 13:29:02 EST 2009

Eric,

Ah. Removing the backup software should fix the problem. We've seen the
issue a couple of times and that usually does the trick.

Regards,

Andrea Duey
aduey at jtac.juniper.net
1-888-314-JTAC
07:00 AM - 03:00 PM MST (UTC - 0700) Monday - Friday
Please CC: support at juniper.net
To have your case reassigned to another engineer please email
case-reassign at juniper.net with your case number in the subject line.
Please visit our Knowledge Base http://kb.juniper.net/