[j-nsp] M10i - %KERN-1-RT_PFE: RT msg op 1 (PREFIX ADD) failed, err 6 (No Memory) / RT msg op 3 (PREFIX CHANGE) failed, err 6 (No Memory)

listensammler at gmx.de listensammler at gmx.de
Mon Jan 19 15:37:36 EST 2009

> did you try 'start shell pfe network cfeb' (without zero), or similar
> from shell ?
Hi,,

i have to add the "0", because we have an M10i, which can manage 2 CFEBs:

user at MYROUTER> start shell pfe network cfeb
                                                  ^
'cfeb' is ambiguous.
Possible completions:
  cfeb0                Connect to Compact Forwarding Engine Board 0
  cfeb1                Connect to Compact Forwarding Engine Board 1

user at MYROUTER> start shell pfe network cfeb0
vty: connect: Connection refused

user at MYROUTER> start shell pfe network cfeb1
vty: connect: No route to host

user at MYROUTER>

Connection to vty doesn't work at all.
I have to check it via direct console access.

Regards,
Alex Detzen