[j-nsp] Juniper (M20) - GRe Tunnel - Cisco(7206)

raymondh (NSP) raymondh.nsp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 17:22:32 EDT 2009

Hi Simon,

Based on your config, I assumed you do have an AS / MS PIC (only the
AS or MS PIC supports key). Without those PIC(s) you'll most probably
receive "/kernel: gre doesn't support key option" hence you'll need to
remove the key option.

what's your junos version and verify the output of show log messages
(most probably you'll get most of your answers from there before
enabling any flags in  traceoptions).

Out of curiosity, do you have any CoS on the GRE interface on your
M20. (If no, then you're fine but if yes, do take a look at PR55687 -
For your info.)

--raymondh

on your ios based equipment