[j-nsp] MX960 NSR Problem

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:01:31 EDT 2009

  I agree.  I ran into PR 434162 which was causing my BGP sessions to
constantly reset on my backup RE, breaking ISSU (on T-series,
however).  The fix is making it into 9.3R4 and 9.4R3, and I think
9.4R3 is due later this week.
  Might be a different issue than you were hitting, but is related to
NSR nonetheless.

David