[j-nsp] Frame-relay Switching on J-Series

Alex alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 03:22:10 EDT 2009

Hi Hoogen,
You can accomplish this on J-series with legacy JUNOS (not JUNOS-ES/Enhanced
Services!). Use CCC and "interface-switch" feature
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos93/swconfig-mpls-apps/example-configuring-layer-2-switching-cross-connects.html#id-27264
This link is for CCC on JUNOS for M/T/MX-series but legacy JUNOS for
J-series works the same way. Don't forget to enable "protocols mpls
interface <whatever>".
Rgds
Alex