[j-nsp] How to upgrade junos 5.0.0r8.1

Tim Eberhard xmin0s at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 05:08:25 EDT 2009

The bin file is within the ZIP. You will load the bin to the firewall.

I would highly recommend against using anything but juniper.net to download
your netscreen software. Never ever get your images from any where but
directly from Juniper. The firewall images could contain back doors, root
kits or other such harmful things when using an external source such as
gegereka.

-Tim Eberhard