[j-nsp] DMVPN on Juniper

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+j-nsp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 22:05:56 EDT 2009

Hi again all,

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Dale Shaw<dale.shaw+j-nsp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what the equivalent functionality to DMVPN is in
> the world of Juniper?

Not many responses on this one -- on-list or otherwise -- which leads
me to believe it's probably not a widely used feature, and/or hasn't
made the cut for implementation in JUNOS with the feature demands of
service providers.

Maybe it's just an indication that this list is dominated by SP types
(no surprise), so I will continue the search, but I'm not holding my
breath.

If anyone has any tips on how to provision secure any-to-any/full mesh
CE connectivity with 60 sites, without going insane, please get in
touch :-) A home grown script to generate and provision configs looks
to be the most promising solution so far.

cheers,
Dale