[j-nsp] Zero counters for destination-class

Alexander Shikoff minotaur at crete.org.ua
Wed Jul 29 11:17:26 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have a problem with configuring DCU for my customer's interface.
We split all traffic from/to customer into two classes:

minotaur at br1-gdr.ki> show configuration policy-options policy-statement Mark-FT
term World {
    from interface [ ge-0/0/0.403 ge-0/0/0.1252 ];
    then {
        destination-class to-World;
        source-class from-World;
        accept;
    }
}
term UA-IX {
    from interface [ ge-0/0/0.401 ge-0/0/0.1012 ];
    then {
        destination-class to-UAIX;
        source-class from-UAIX;
        accept;
    }
}
term default {
    then accept;
}

minotaur at br1-gdr.ki> show configuration routing-options forwarding-table
export Mark-FT;

All prefixes in forwarding table is marked properly with classes :

minotaur at br1-gdr.ki> show route 3.0.0.0/8 extensive | match class:
Destination class: to-World
Source class: from-World

On all interfaces faced to our upstreams accounting is configured as follows:
minotaur at br1-gdr.ki> show configuration interfaces ge-0/0/0 unit 401 family inet accounting
source-class-usage {
    input;
    output;
}

On customer's interface accounting is configured as follows:
minotaur at br1-gdr.ki> show configuration interfaces ge-0/0/0 unit 404 family inet accounting
source-class-usage {
    output;
}
destination-class-usage;

But counters for DCU on customer's interface are zeros:
minotaur at br1-gdr.ki> show interfaces ge-0/0/0.404 statistics
  Logical interface ge-0/0/0.404 (Index 72) (SNMP ifIndex 208)
[...]
      Flags: No-Redirects, DCU, SCU-out
                                               Packets                Bytes
      Destination class            (packet-per-second)    (bits-per-second)

                          to-UAIX                    0                    0
                                  (                  0) (                 0)
                         to-World                    0                    0
                                  (                  0) (                 0)
                                               Packets                Bytes
      Source class                 (packet-per-second)    (bits-per-second)

                        from-UAIX               172488             22956232
                                  (                102) (            103505)
                       from-World               559708            212043472
                                  (                566) (           2138642)

[...]

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.

--
MINO-RIPE