[j-nsp] re-write rules - query

Shiva Shankar shankarks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:32:23 EDT 2009

Dmitry, Thanks for the clarification. In a specific example, on an interface
can I have both exp and dscp rewrite rules, so that

(i)  I can re-write MPLS packets using exp rewrite and
(ii) for ip packets (not using mpls) to re-write dscp using dscp re-write
rules.

I have seen errors in log messages when I use dscp re-write rule in the
above scenario, saying 'invalid rewrite table type 1'. This was in J series
using Junos 8.4.

Cheers
Shiva