[j-nsp] Experience of Adding New RE in M20

Patrik Olsson df at webkom.se
Thu Jun 4 12:15:19 EDT 2009

Hello!

The GGSN RE in a J20 (it is not a M20 ;-) is not running standard JUNOS.
It is JUNOS + Ericsson software module handled by Ericsson. So you need
to be running this "special" JUNOS version controlled by Ericsson and
get it from them. Dont download a JUNOS from Juniper homepage and use
that, it should not work AFAIK.

Cheers
Patrik