[j-nsp] Subject: EX3200/4200 software | Requesting Clarification

alaerte vidali alaertevidali at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:25:25 EDT 2009

I believe it is just a matter of time for Juniper having similar problems as
Cisco, like the one you pointed. Another one that came to my mind is new
software that needs to support old protocols/features that one/two company
is using worldwide.

Hope they can innovate finding a way to keep it as simple as possible even
facing similar problems.

Br,
Alaerte