[j-nsp] JUNOS

Brendan Mannella bmannella at teraswitch.com
Tue Jun 23 10:58:01 EDT 2009

ibr1.ash> show route all

inet.0: 283638 destinations, 486468 routes (283619 active, 18 holddown, 2 hidden                                                                              )

ibr1.ash> show chassis routing-engine
Routing Engine status:
    Temperature                 30 degrees C / 86 degrees F
    CPU temperature             28 degrees C / 82 degrees F
    DRAM                       768 MB
    Memory utilization          89 percent
    CPU utilization:
      User                       0 percent
      Background                 0 percent
      Kernel                     2 percent
      Interrupt                  0 percent
      Idle                      97 percent
    Model                          RE-5.0
    Serial ID
    Start time                     2008-11-23 14:53:50 EST
    Uptime                         211 days, 19 hours, 23 minutes, 19 seconds
    Load averages:                 1 minute   5 minute  15 minute
                                       0.05       0.10       0.04

I have a 2gig flash card installed, so is no issue.

I am just trying to figure out if its a software issue/bug causing this or its just the number of routes i have.

Brendan Mannella
President and CEO
TeraSwitch Networks Inc.
Office: 412.224.4333 x303