[j-nsp] JUNOS

Brendan Mannella bmannella at teraswitch.com
Tue Jun 23 13:29:01 EDT 2009

Ok heres what i got..

@ibr1.ash> show system processes brief
last pid: 40751;  load averages:  0.00,  0.00,  0.00  up 211+21:54:08    13:47:2                                                                              8
112 processes: 3 running, 92 sleeping, 17 waiting

Mem: 405M Active, 136M Inact, 112M Wired, 57M Cache, 69M Buf, 32M Free
Swap: 1536M Total, 1536M Free

so i guess i am not in all that bad of shape..

Can someone recommend the most stable version of Junos or the M series?

Brendan Mannella
President and CEO
TeraSwitch Networks Inc.
Office: 412.224.4333 x303