[j-nsp] Bulk updates to Netscreen 5400

Tim Eberhard xmin0s at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:57:09 EDT 2009

I would not suggest playing with that fire...

My personal suggestion to make "bulk" updates or update many configuration
items at once would be to create the list of changes to a file and then tftp
merge it into the configuration.

It will go very fast and you can tell if anything errored out instantly.

merging part 1000 lines via tftp takes just 10-15 seconds.

Good luck,
-Tim Eberhard