[j-nsp] 13 Tips for Passing Juniper Lab Tests

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Mon Jun 29 16:41:05 EDT 2009

I feel a need to jump in here and note that this person noted below was
most certainly not me (grin).

But yes, you're right, they can't test for stupid.  Any of these tests
are meant to test technology knowledge.  That's done through
artificially strange scenarios.

The rest is experience.

*Scott Morris*, CCIE/x4/ (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713,

JNCIE-M #153, JNCIS-ER, CISSP, et al.

CCSI #21903, JNCI-M, JNCI-ER

swm at emanon.com

Knowledge is power.