[j-nsp] syslog rsmon jtree problem

Jeff S Wheeler jsw at inconcepts.biz
Wed Mar 4 10:47:11 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 17:44 +0100, Nicolaj Kamensek wrote:
> I agree. However, 8MB of SSRAM can handle those 270k routes perfectly
> fine. In fact the actual limit seems to be somewhere around 500-550k routes.
>
> Do you have some more routing-instances running on your system?

If you read the original post, you will notice he has a logical router
with a full routing table also.  He is simply exceeding the SSRAM limits
and should upgrade to SSB-E-16 or change his configuration to buy some
time until he can upgrade to a more modern platform.  Sounds like a job
for forwarding-table export policy!

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw at inconcepts.biz> +1-212-981-0607
Sr Network Operator  /  Innovative Network Concepts