[j-nsp] ispf support on Juniper routers

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:21:44 EST 2009

Yes it does.  Jeff Doyle speaks of this in his book 'OSPF vs. IS-IS'.
I am mobile right now and don't have my book here for reference, but
IIRC Juniper supports incremental SPF runs when the additions to a
given node are stub networks only. Harry
Reynolds and many other knowledgeable folks are on this list - I'm
sure they will correct me if I am wrong.