[j-nsp] ispf support on Juniper routers

Masood Ahmad Shah masood at nexlinx.net.pk
Thu Mar 5 08:13:18 EST 2009

JUNOS software does not support ISPF but does perform partial route
calculations when the ospf topology is stble and only routing information
changes, you can mix this process up even further with spf-options...I guess
you will have ispf (enable/disable) in same hierarchy :)

jahil at R1# top set protocols ospf spf-options ?
Possible completions:
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
  delay                Time to wait before running an SPF (50..8000
milliseconds)
  holddown             Time to hold down before running an SPF (2000..20000
milliseconds)
  rapid-runs           Number of maximum rapid SPF runs before holddown
(1..5)
{master}[edit]

Regards,
Masood