[j-nsp] L2TPv3

Masood Ahmad Shah masood at nexlinx.net.pk
Tue Mar 10 09:26:21 EDT 2009

Yea, Juniper M Series does not support L2TPv3 at this time, and there is no
roadmap for it anytime in the near future. You can use l2circuit over
GRE/IP-IP tunnel.

JUNOS now support MPLS-in-GRE & MPLS-in-IP. You guys can now encapsulate the
MPLS label stack for a packet with an IP header, making it possible to
tunnel MPLS over networks that do not have MPLS enabled on their core
routers. The following URL will confirm this.

http://tinyurl.com/cb3dte

Regards,
Masood